If you have experienced any technical difficulties, feel free to connect with our Customer Service Representative on our in-app Live Chat session.
Alternatively, you may also contact our PAOB Customer Service Representative by phone or email.
|Service||Phone Number / Email||Service Hours|
|General Enquiry and Technical Support||(852) 3762 9900
(Including public holidays)
Please be aware that PAOB has engaged a third party service provider which mainly provides Customer Service and Technical Support. The third party service provider is under a duty of confidentiality to PAOB, and is strictly forbidden to expose or share any information to any unauthorized personnel. Protecting our customer personal data is always our first priority, only authorized personnel within PAOB or authorized personnel from the third party service provider shall be allowed to access to any of our data.
Office Address: Room 1903-04, NEO, 123 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
You may contact our Customer Service Representative through the below channel:
|24 Hours in-app Live Chat：||Simply contact our Customer Service Representative|
|24 Hours General Enquiry & Technical Support Hotline:||(852) 3762 9900
Branch Code: 752
SWIFT Code: PONCHKHHXXX
You are eligible to open a personal account with us if you are
- A Hong Kong citizen who holds a valid Hong Kong Identity Card (both 2003 and 2018 version) with age 18 or above;
- Holding a Hong Kong phone number & Hong Kong residential address;
- Non-U.S. Resident/ Permanent Resident card /Green Card Holder/Resident Alien
- HKD saving account services
- Fund transfer & payment via Faster Payment System (FPS)
- e-statement to view your transaction history
More services will be available in the near future, stay with us!
Simply follow the steps below and you will be able to enjoy our seamless banking services. It takes around 8 minutes to open a savings account!
- Download PAOB APP here or simply visit your mobile device App store (iOS: App Store/ Android: Google Play) and search “PAOB” for our APP!
- Hong Kong ID scanning and selfie taking to verify applicants' identity
- Input your personal information
- Once approval completed, your savings account will be created!
To protect your account, your password should:
- contain 8-16 digits and letters
- contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- contain one special character
- not use 5 or more same and consecutive digits or letters
- not use the username as your password
- not use the password that being used for past 3 times
If you no longer wish to receive any direct marketing materials or messages from the PAOB, please login our APP and find "Edit Personal Info" or contact our 24 Hours General Enquiry & Technical Support Hotline: (852) 3762 9900 to cancel.
Please be noted that once you have disabled this service, we will not be able to notify any latest information to you directly.
If you suspect any unusual account activities, please contact our 24 Hours General Enquiry & Technical Support Hotline: (852) 3762 9900.
You may also leave a message to us on our live chat session, our customer service officers will contact you on the next available time.
"FPS" is the acronym of Faster Payment System which is a system launched by Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) in September, 2018. The main functions including:1) 7 x 24 x 365 real time interbank balance transfer
2) support payments and transfer in Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
e-Statement & e-Advice
You can follow the steps below to view the e-Statement:
Step 1: Login to your PAOB APP;
Step 2: Select “e-Statement” on APP homepage;
Step 3: Select the months that you would like to view on the e-Statement
Phase 1 of Open API has been launched. The public can access PAOB’s products and services information through third-parties channels. Please click here for more details.
This website fully supports the following browsers:
- Chrome current + 2 previous versions
- Firefox + 2 previous versions
- Safari + 2 previous versions
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
Mobile device accessibility:
- Android Devices from 320px width upwards