90% guarantee financing
Selected Tradelink SME client enjoys following offers:
solution provided by HKMCI
- A cap of 4.99% annualized percentage rate (APR) 1
- Full rebate of guarantee fee 2
- No documents required to be submitted for loan approval 3
- No additional fee, apart from interest expense
- Early repayment without penalties
- 1 The Further Enhancement Measures by HKMCI which take effect on 29 May 2020 provides interest subsidy for the Facility under 90% Guarantee Products. According to SME Financing Guarantee Scheme, the annual interest subsidy rate is the Facility’s annual interest rate minus 2.75%, subject to a cap of 3%. Each eligible Facility is entitled to interest subsidy for 12 months at maximum in a one-year subsidy period. Please refer to “SME Financing Guarantee Scheme Factsheet” for more details.
- 2 Full rebate of guarantee fee provided by PAOB is applicable to SMEs which successfully drawdown the loan within the period from 27 October 2020 to 31 May 2021. Guarantee fee will be rebated to clients’ savings account on or before 31 August 2021. Clients should maintain an active savings account and loan account at the time when the rebate is made, and there is no overdue record. Please refer to “SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (90% Guarantee Product) Full Guarantee Fee Rebate Terms and Conditions” for more details.
- 3 During loan approval, only HKID is required for identity verification, while required documents need to be provided before loan drawdown.